Sunday, September 5, 2010

Saturday - September 4, 2010

We sit and wait for the weather to change. High winds and high waves prevent us from getting out on the big lake. Instead we read and watch television. Went for a walk, Brenda wanted to find someplace to get a hair cut. Unfortunately the only place open was fully booked. Went to a Chinese restaurant for lunch with some of our fellow travelers. For $5.99 a person it was quite acceptable. We're starting to talk about leaving tomorrow to go south. The small craft warning is supposed to be withdrawn at 2 and the lake seems to be calming down. Every time I look at the NOAA weather site it changes and I am of two minds as to go if it is marginal. We're not in a hurry so why move. That was my thought as I go to bed. I am reconciled to staying put.

No comments:

Post a Comment