Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Monday - November 30, 2010

Weather is still bad and getting worse. Friday or Saturday are looking better. Holding tanks were full so I had to move the boat to get pumped out and while there, I filled up with diesel. We are ready to go when the weather says go. Went into town to get my scuba tank filled but the local shop didn't have a compressor. Don't know how they carry out dive trips with not compressor, but I'll just wait until I get further south.

Even Brenda has a job when we play golf

Went and played golf this afternoon with Q's End. It was an OK course, nice layout but not in the best of shape. Nice thing was one of the fellows who works for the Marina, loaned us his truck to go our to the course.

Sign on the golf course

After the game we stopped into the bar and ran into another couple of boats and enjoyed a few beers.


No comments:

Post a Comment