Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday - November 28, 2010

Well the weather is getting worse. NOAA now is predicting high waves all week and it may not be until next weekend that we can cross. Wednesday they were predicting seas of 10 feet. Still bad on Thursday and Friday. We will see. Maybe I can get out for a game of golf as there is a course near St. Joe.

Watched football for most of the day and read my book. Actually should be books since I have about three going at the same time. Brenda and Linda from Q's End went for a long walk. I invited Q's End over for the Grey Cup but unfortunately my Expressvu receiver could not get TSN. I don't know why and I don't know why the CFL put its most important game on a pay channel. I would have thought the Grey Cup was an institution that should be accessible by everyone in the country.

Three more Loopers cam in today on their way to Carrabelle to make the Gulf crossing. Like us they are probably going to stay here for a few more days before they move on. I don't don't see any sense in moving until it appears the weather is going to improve. Tomorrow, I think I will take the boat over to the fuel dock and fill up with diesel and get a pump out so we are ready to go when it gets better.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed it looks bad for the next few days according to... http://www.stormsurfing.com/cgi/display.cgi?a=gom_wave

    ReplyDelete