Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday - November 9, 2010

We got up this morning and went to Shoney's for breakfast. When the kids were little, we went there quite often when we were on vacation - the breakfasts are still great. We then went shopping at Walmart for food, as we threw a whole lot out when we went home. Walmart Super Centres are great - they have everything you would want.

After shopping we went back to the Marina where they were just putting our boat in the water and putting it on the transient dock. We loaded the boat with our purchases and Brenda put them away while I washed down the boat. It was filthy - I think because of the pulp mill which is not too far away. The wash down took about 5 hours but the boat looks good with the waxing I had down on the hull. While I was washing the boat, the Raymarine depth sounder module arrived and it was installed by the folks at Aqua Marina. I have to say the service people at Aqua Marina did a great job and I am very pleased by their work

I then drained the water tank and and put a little bleach in the tank to clean it up. Filled up the tank with water and we are ready to go tomorrow once we get pumped out and the fuel tanks are filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment