Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday - April 26, 2011

Picked up a car this morning, and Brenda and Linda went shopping at the local outlet mall and they dropped me off at the World Golf Hall of Fame. I spent 6 hours there before I phoned Brenda to pick me up. If you are a golfer it is well worth the visit. The displays are excellent. Two in particular, I thought were really good - one on Bob Hope and the other on Nancy Lopez. Bob Hope was a major contributor to the game through his playing and always Promoting the game. However the display was more than that - it covered his entire life and the time he spent entertaining the troops, his movies etc. Lots of other stuff to see including an area on the British Open, Bobby Jones, and of course area on all the inductees. There are two Canadians in the Hall - Guess who they are>

Came home after that and then went to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment