Friday, September 23, 2011

Wednesday -September 21, 2011

Dropped Brenda off at the airport at 5:30. Got up at 4:30 to get her there. She then caught the 6:30 to Toronto. I started traveling north to Saskatoon looking for a Tim Horton's so I could get a coffee and breakfast. Unfortunately, could not find one and as I left Regina, the road got very foggy and it was dark. The fog continued until I reached the outskirts of Saskatoon about 10 where I stopped and got my coffee. Continued on west to the Alberta/Saskatchewan border hoping to make Edmonton by about 4. Crossed in Alberta at around 2 and where I got fuel. Price was about 1.09/litre. Arrived in Edmonton and tried to find a motel but a lot were booked much like Regina. Finally, I got into a Travelodge which actually quite pleasant.



Morning Fog on the Prairies





































No comments:

Post a Comment